Thursday, September 8, 2011

Identity crisis.

My parents moved me to Canada. They challenged my autonomy and bruised my dignity. Consequently, I am plotting my parents' demise. Fortunately for me, there is no death penalty here in the Great White North. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me start from the beginning...

At first I thought that packing was fun:



So, I installed myself as site supervisor:



But then I was placed in this ridiculously overpriced cat carrier:



As you can see, I was not impressed:



Finally, my parents gave me a manicure with these stupid things called Soft Paws. Don't they know that I can take care my own beautification? Don't they know that I am the Beyonce of the Cat World?


I'm having an identity crisis. Maybe I need to make like Madonna and transform myself; Celine Dion of the Cat World is very diva, but it just doesn't have the same ring to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment